NoLimitCoin (NLC2) Reaches 24-Hour Volume of $38,018.00
NoLimitCoin (CURRENCY:NLC2) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on July 21st. During the last week, NoLimitCoin has traded up 13.9% against the dollar. One NoLimitCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0392 or 0.00000530 BTC on major exchanges including C-CEX, YoBit, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. NoLimitCoin has a total market capitalization of $8.18 million and approximately $38,018.00 worth of NoLimitCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.57 or 0.00075339 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00016545 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001515 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0483 or 0.00000653 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000035 BTC.
NoLimitCoin Coin Trading
NoLimitCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia, C-CEX, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NoLimitCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NoLimitCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NoLimitCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NoLimitCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NoLimitCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.