NoLimitCoin (NLC2) Reaches 24 Hour Trading Volume of $216,524.00
NoLimitCoin (CURRENCY:NLC2) traded up 4.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on March 4th. NoLimitCoin has a market cap of $33.05 million and approximately $216,524.00 worth of NoLimitCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NoLimitCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.16 or 0.00001409 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and YoBit. In the last seven days, NoLimitCoin has traded 41.3% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $27.61 or 0.00242124 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003178 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00026409 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Fazzcoin (FAZZ) traded 63.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000121 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NoLimitCoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency for CryptoFantasySports, a platform that seeks to provide the crypto world easy access to the fantasy games. “
NoLimitCoin Coin Trading
NoLimitCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange, YoBit and C-CEX. It is not currently possible to purchase NoLimitCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NoLimitCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NoLimitCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NoLimitCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NoLimitCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.