NoLimitCoin Market Capitalization Achieves $1.79 Million (NLC2)
NoLimitCoin (CURRENCY:NLC2) traded 3% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on June 2nd. One NoLimitCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0085 or 0.00000098 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, CryptoBridge, YoBit and Cryptopia. NoLimitCoin has a market capitalization of $1.79 million and $545,572.00 worth of NoLimitCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, NoLimitCoin has traded 15.6% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.80 or 0.00043757 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003361 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 16.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000325 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
NoLimitCoin Coin Trading
NoLimitCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, YoBit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NoLimitCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NoLimitCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NoLimitCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NoLimitCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NoLimitCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.