NobleCoin (NOBL) 24 Hour Volume Hits $14,968.00
NobleCoin (CURRENCY:NOBL) traded up 10.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. NobleCoin has a market cap of $2.29 million and approximately $14,968.00 worth of NobleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NobleCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, NobleCoin has traded 3.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $223.75 or 0.02044810 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0798 or 0.00000730 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 36.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00014818 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00006528 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003499 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00025901 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.01 or 0.00045747 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003707 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001766 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NobleCoin (NBL) is a scrypt based altcoin with a block time of 60 seconds – with five confirmations needed for transactions and 50 required for minting. The coin supports transaction messaging and difficulty retargets every thirty blocks. “
NobleCoin Coin Trading
NobleCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy NobleCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NobleCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NobleCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NobleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NobleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.