NMI Holdings (NMIH) – Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates
NMI Holdings (NASDAQ: NMIH) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 8/15/2017 – NMI Holdings was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 8/10/2017 – NMI Holdings was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “NMI Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides private mortgage insurance in the United States. NMI Holdings, Inc. is based in Emeryville, California. “
- 8/9/2017 – NMI Holdings was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 8/8/2017 – NMI Holdings was downgraded by analysts at Compass Point from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $13.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/2/2017 – NMI Holdings was given a new $15.00 price target on by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 7/28/2017 – NMI Holdings was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/17/2017 – NMI Holdings was downgraded by analysts at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating. They now have a $13.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/5/2017 – NMI Holdings is now covered by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG. They set a “buy” rating and a $14.50 price target on the stock.
Shares of NMI Holdings Inc (NASDAQ NMIH) traded down 0.46% on Tuesday, reaching $10.80. The company had a trading volume of 684,157 shares. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $11.76 and a 200 day moving average price of $11.37. NMI Holdings Inc has a 52-week low of $7.12 and a 52-week high of $12.70. The stock has a market capitalization of $646.51 million, a PE ratio of 8.59 and a beta of 0.64.
NMI Holdings (NASDAQ:NMIH) last announced its earnings results on Tuesday, August 1st. The financial services provider reported $0.10 EPS for the quarter, hitting the consensus estimate of $0.10. The business had revenue of $42.20 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $41.13 million. NMI Holdings had a net margin of 52.34% and a return on equity of 5.95%. NMI Holdings’s revenue was up 43.1% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter in the previous year, the firm posted $0.03 EPS. On average, equities research analysts anticipate that NMI Holdings Inc will post $0.52 earnings per share for the current year.
In other NMI Holdings news, CEO Bradley M. Shuster sold 89,227 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Friday, August 4th. The shares were sold at an average price of $11.81, for a total value of $1,053,770.87. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at this link. Also, Director James G. Jones sold 10,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Friday, June 9th. The shares were sold at an average price of $11.25, for a total transaction of $112,500.00. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders have sold a total of 159,227 shares of company stock valued at $1,873,071 in the last ninety days. 5.40% of the stock is currently owned by insiders.
NMI Holdings, Inc (NMIH) provides private mortgage guaranty insurance through its insurance subsidiaries. The Company’s primary insurance subsidiary, National Mortgage Insurance Corporation (NMIC), is a mortgage insurance (MI) provider on loans purchased by the Government-sponsored enterprises (GSEs).
Receive News & Ratings for NMI Holdings Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NMI Holdings Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.