Nippon Telegraph & Telephone Corp (NTT) Earns Media Sentiment Score of 0.33
News articles about Nippon Telegraph & Telephone Corp (NYSE:NTT) have been trending positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment. The research firm identifies positive and negative media coverage by reviewing more than twenty million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Nippon Telegraph & Telephone Corp earned a news impact score of 0.33 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news coverage about the utilities provider an impact score of 45.6216798033687 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the news headlines that may have effected Accern’s rankings:
- NTT Group to Showcase Drivers of Digital Transformation at Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2017 (cellular-news.com)
- Accenture, JSR, NTT launch smart industrial complex project (telecompaper.com)
- Toyota Wants To Build Semi-Intelligent Lifestyle Support Robots (motor1.com)
- Accenture, JSR and NTT Begin Work on a Proof-of-Concept for a Smart Industrial Complex (businesswire.com)
- NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE : Accenture, JSR and NTT Begin Work on a Proof-of.. (4-traders.com)
Shares of Nippon Telegraph & Telephone Corp (NYSE NTT) remained flat at $42.84 during trading on Monday. 873,104 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $47.33 and a 200-day moving average price of $46.55. Nippon Telegraph & Telephone Corp has a 52-week low of $38.45 and a 52-week high of $49.90.
About Nippon Telegraph & Telephone Corp
Receive News & Ratings for Nippon Telegraph & Telephone Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nippon Telegraph & Telephone Corp and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.