Niobium Coin Tops One Day Trading Volume of $1,842.00 (NBC)
Niobium Coin (CURRENCY:NBC) traded 0.4% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 16th. One Niobium Coin token can currently be bought for $0.0346 or 0.00001064 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Exrates and Bleutrade. In the last seven days, Niobium Coin has traded 16% lower against the US dollar. Niobium Coin has a total market capitalization of $1.71 million and approximately $1,842.00 worth of Niobium Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00008846 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00030939 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0969 or 0.00002980 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $76.12 or 0.02340864 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000401 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00143247 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.73 or 0.00176136 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00031372 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00031014 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000105 BTC.
About Niobium Coin
Buying and Selling Niobium Coin
Niobium Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, YoBit and Exrates. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Niobium Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Niobium Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Niobium Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Niobium Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Niobium Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.