Niftyx Protocol (CURRENCY:SHROOM) traded 4.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 23rd. Over the last seven days, Niftyx Protocol has traded down 17.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Niftyx Protocol coin can now be purchased for $0.23 or 0.00000525 BTC on major exchanges. Niftyx Protocol has a market capitalization of $12.06 million and approximately $215,422.00 worth of Niftyx Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002238 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.34 or 0.00056694 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00002729 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57.48 or 0.00128634 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002239 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.77 or 0.00012920 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $20.10 or 0.00044976 BTC.
Niftyx Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Shroom.Finance is a fork of Sushiswap, an experimental protocol for DeFi chads. Shroom is a DeFi protocol and DAO focused on in-game asset minting, launch, and trading. The protocol is 100% driven, owned, and governed by its community without central parties or middlemen. It aims for a truly decentralised ecosystem that enables minting, final ownership, and cross-platform trading of these virtual items, and that will help game developers to decouple and easily bootstrap their in-game economic structures and currency systems. “
Niftyx Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Niftyx Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Niftyx Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Niftyx Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Niftyx Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Niftyx Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.