NexTech AR Solutions Corp. (OTCMKTS:NEXCF – Get Free Report) shares were down 8.9% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as $0.22 and last traded at $0.22. Approximately 156,295 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 8% from the average daily volume of 144,175 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.24.
NexTech AR Solutions Stock Performance
The company has a current ratio of 1.55, a quick ratio of 1.55 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.05. The company’s fifty day moving average price is $0.30 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.42.
NexTech AR Solutions (OTCMKTS:NEXCF – Get Free Report) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, August 22nd. The company reported ($0.04) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, meeting the consensus estimate of ($0.04). The company had revenue of $1.05 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $1.40 million. On average, analysts anticipate that NexTech AR Solutions Corp. will post -0.14 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
NexTech AR Solutions Company Profile
NexTech AR Solutions Corp. provides augmented reality technologies, wayfinding technologies, and 3D model services. It focuses on creating 3D WebAR photorealistic models for the prime ecommerce marketplace, as well as other online retailers. The company was incorporated in 2018 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than NexTech AR Solutions
- TSX Venture Exchange (Formerly Canadian Venture Exchange)
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Asset Allocation: The Key to a Successful Portfolio. Are You Paying Attention to Yours?
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- How to Know Which Cryptocurrency to Buy: A Guide for Investors
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for NexTech AR Solutions Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NexTech AR Solutions and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.