Nexans S.A. (OTCMKTS:NXPRF – Get Free Report) was the target of a large decline in short interest in November. As of November 15th, there was short interest totalling 4,700 shares, a decline of 21.7% from the October 31st total of 6,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 47.0 days.
Nexans Stock Performance
Nexans stock remained flat at $79.67 during mid-day trading on Friday. 2 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 351. Nexans has a fifty-two week low of $69.08 and a fifty-two week high of $101.75. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $75.53 and a two-hundred day moving average of $80.75.
- Five stocks we like better than Nexans
- How to Invest in Social Media
- Mega merger in the works? Humana, Cigna explore big deal
- How to Invest in Esports
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/27 – 12/1
- 3 Monster Growth Stocks to Buy Now
- 15 best consumer discretionary stocks for the rest of 2023
Receive News & Ratings for Nexans Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nexans and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.