NewYorkCoin 1-Day Trading Volume Reaches $21,787.00 (NYC)
NewYorkCoin (CURRENCY:NYC) traded up 11.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 5th. NewYorkCoin has a total market capitalization of $26.19 million and approximately $21,787.00 worth of NewYorkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NewYorkCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including FreiExchange, Tradesatoshi, Graviex and YoBit. In the last seven days, NewYorkCoin has traded 23.6% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $211.50 or 0.01825480 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0547 or 0.00000472 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00003953 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00006011 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00007268 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00020097 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.49 or 0.00030179 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002633 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.66 or 0.00022947 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NewYorkCoin is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the popular Scrypt algorithm. The NYC is themed after the North American city, New York.”
Buying and Selling NewYorkCoin
NewYorkCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Graviex, FreiExchange and Tradesatoshi. It is not possible to buy NewYorkCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NewYorkCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NewYorkCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NewYorkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NewYorkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.