Newton Coin Project (NCP) Trading Down 14.1% Over Last 7 Days
Newton Coin Project (CURRENCY:NCP) traded up 21.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on November 10th. Over the last seven days, Newton Coin Project has traded 14.1% lower against the dollar. Newton Coin Project has a market capitalization of $298,916.00 and $779.00 worth of Newton Coin Project was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Newton Coin Project coin can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, TradeOgre, cfinex and BiteBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- Turtlecoin (TRTL) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0316 or 0.00000495 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000036 BTC.
Newton Coin Project Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on March 5th, 2018. Newton Coin Project’s total supply is 92,389,683,618 coins. The official message board for Newton Coin Project is www.newtoncoin.site/Forum/Forum/Forum.php. Newton Coin Project’s official Twitter account is @Newton_NCP and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Newton Coin Project is www.newtoncoin.site.
Newton Coin Project Coin Trading
Newton Coin Project can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, cfinex, TradeOgre and BiteBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Newton Coin Project directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Newton Coin Project should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Newton Coin Project using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Newton Coin Project Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Newton Coin Project and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.