Newton Coin Project (NCP) Hits Market Cap of $157,953.00
Newton Coin Project (CURRENCY:NCP) traded 20.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on May 20th. In the last week, Newton Coin Project has traded 7.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Newton Coin Project has a market capitalization of $157,953.00 and $637.00 worth of Newton Coin Project was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Newton Coin Project coin can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including TradeOgre, BiteBTC, Stocks.Exchange and cfinex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000045 BTC.
Newton Coin Project Profile
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 5th, 2018. Newton Coin Project’s total supply is 173,473,371,550 coins. The official message board for Newton Coin Project is www.newtoncoin.site/Forum/Forum/Forum.php. Newton Coin Project’s official Twitter account is @Newton_NCP and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Newton Coin Project is www.newtoncoin.site.
Buying and Selling Newton Coin Project
Newton Coin Project can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, Stocks.Exchange, TradeOgre and cfinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Newton Coin Project directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Newton Coin Project should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Newton Coin Project using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Newton Coin Project Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Newton Coin Project and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.