Newton Coin Project (NCP) 24-Hour Volume Tops $145.00
Newton Coin Project (CURRENCY:NCP) traded up 0.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on January 21st. Newton Coin Project has a market capitalization of $138,268.00 and approximately $145.00 worth of Newton Coin Project was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Newton Coin Project coin can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including TradeOgre, Stocks.Exchange, cfinex and BiteBTC. In the last week, Newton Coin Project has traded down 4.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000145 BTC.
Newton Coin Project Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 5th, 2018. Newton Coin Project’s total supply is 109,905,516,942 coins. The official message board for Newton Coin Project is www.newtoncoin.site/Forum/Forum/Forum.php. The official website for Newton Coin Project is www.newtoncoin.site. Newton Coin Project’s official Twitter account is @Newton_NCP and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Newton Coin Project Coin Trading
Newton Coin Project can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, cfinex, TradeOgre and BiteBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Newton Coin Project directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Newton Coin Project should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Newton Coin Project using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Newton Coin Project Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Newton Coin Project and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.