New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. (NASDAQ:NYMTZ – Get Rating) announced a quarterly dividend on Wednesday, June 22nd, Wall Street Journal reports. Shareholders of record on Friday, July 1st will be given a dividend of 0.4375 per share on Friday, July 15th. This represents a $1.75 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 9.03%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, June 30th.
NYMTZ stock opened at $19.37 on Thursday. The company’s 50-day moving average is $20.80. New York Mortgage Trust has a twelve month low of $19.00 and a twelve month high of $25.01.
About New York Mortgage Trust (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on New York Mortgage Trust (NYMTZ)
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for New York Mortgage Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for New York Mortgage Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.