Neutron Price Hits $0.45 on Exchanges (NTRN)
Neutron (CURRENCY:NTRN) traded 0% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on March 3rd. Over the last week, Neutron has traded 5.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Neutron has a market capitalization of $15.44 million and $21,394.00 worth of Neutron was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Neutron coin can now be bought for approximately $0.45 or 0.00003978 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00031893 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $109.23 or 0.00969058 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00012878 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.81 or 0.00033630 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded up 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003384 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00006751 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded down 46.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00010521 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Neutron is an SHA-256d crypto currency with a 79 second block time target and a 5 hour proof of stake maturity with a varying interest reward. “
Buying and Selling Neutron
Neutron can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Neutron directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Neutron must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Neutron using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Neutron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neutron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.