Neutron (CURRENCY:NTRN) traded up 3.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on April 8th. Over the last seven days, Neutron has traded down 31.6% against the US dollar. Neutron has a total market capitalization of $237,531.31 and $1.00 worth of Neutron was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Neutron coin can currently be bought for $0.0061 or 0.00000011 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00000538 BTC.
- Vortex Defi (VTX) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00000892 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0454 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- WinCash (WCC) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0754 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 37.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Theresa May Coin (MAY) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Petrachor (PTA) traded up 68.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- EduMetrix Coin (EMC) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.35 or 0.00027055 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Neutron is an SHA-256d crypto currency with a 79 second block time target and a 5 hour proof of stake maturity with a varying interest reward. Click here for Masternode stats from masternodes.online. “
Buying and Selling Neutron
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neutron directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Neutron should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Neutron using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Neutron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neutron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.