Neutrino Dollar (CURRENCY:USDN) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on January 14th. Over the last week, Neutrino Dollar has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One Neutrino Dollar coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.01 or 0.00008639 BTC on major exchanges. Neutrino Dollar has a market capitalization of $26.57 million and $1.23 million worth of Neutrino Dollar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- KnoxFS (KFX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $15.07 or 0.00049800 BTC.
- TON Crystal (TON) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00000551 BTC.
- Sport and Leisure (SNL) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000462 BTC.
- AXEL (AXEL) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- inSure (SURE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Bitball Treasure (BTRS) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $42.54 or 0.00099020 BTC.
- Ondori (RSTR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Tachyon Protocol (IPX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0531 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- CONTRACOIN (CTCN) traded down 21.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00000710 BTC.
- WebDollar (WEBD) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
About Neutrino Dollar
According to CryptoCompare, “Neutrino USD (USDN) is an algorithmic crypto-collateralized stablecoin pegged to the US dollar. All operations involving USDN, such as issuance, collateralization, staking and reward payouts, are fully transparent and governed by a smart contract. “
Neutrino Dollar Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neutrino Dollar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Neutrino Dollar should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Neutrino Dollar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Neutrino Dollar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neutrino Dollar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.