Neuralstem (CUR) Earning Somewhat Positive News Coverage, Study Shows
News coverage about Neuralstem (NASDAQ:CUR) has trended somewhat positive this week, Accern reports. The research group scores the sentiment of media coverage by reviewing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Neuralstem earned a news sentiment score of 0.13 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media stories about the company an impact score of 45.3273202322668 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s analysis:
- Neuralstem (CUR) Appoints Xi Chen PhD to Board (streetinsider.com)
- Coming Out Of Shadows? Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (IDRA), Neuralstem, Inc. (CUR) – Market Movers (financialqz.com)
- Neuralstem, Inc. (NASDAQ:CUR) – Volatile Stock Characteristics – Nasdaq Journal (press release) (nasdaqjournal.com)
- Neuralstem, Inc. (CUR) Wondering to Grab Passive Attentions on Strong Long-Term Obligations – Stock News Stop (stockmarketstop.com)
- Analysts Research Summary: Neuralstem Inc (CUR) – ExpertGazette (expertgazette.com)
Shares of Neuralstem (CUR) opened at $1.95 on Thursday. Neuralstem has a 12-month low of $0.88 and a 12-month high of $6.60.
Neuralstem, Inc (Neuralstem) is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in research, development and commercialization of central nervous system therapies based on its human neuronal stem cells and its stem-cell derived small molecule compounds. The Company has approximately three assets: its NSI-189 small molecule program, its NSI-566 stem cell therapy program and its chemical entity screening platform.
Receive News & Ratings for Neuralstem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Neuralstem and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.