NEO (NEO) Trading 13.9% Lower This Week
NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded down 5.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 15th. During the last seven days, NEO has traded 13.9% lower against the dollar. NEO has a total market capitalization of $693.81 million and approximately $221.07 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NEO coin can now be purchased for about $10.67 or 0.00210998 BTC on popular exchanges including Ovis, TDAX, Huobi and BitForex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006353 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $19.07 or 0.00376932 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00019827 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002251 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 22.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.16 or 0.01110207 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0779 or 0.00001541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00005797 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $18.82 or 0.00371957 BTC.
NEO Coin Profile
NEO Coin Trading
NEO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMart, BigONE, DragonEX, Cobinhood, Kucoin, Tidebit, Bibox, Coinsuper, BCEX, BitForex, ZB.COM, Switcheo Network, Ovis, CoinBene, Koinex, Upbit, Bittrex, Cryptopia, Bitfinex, HitBTC, Coinrail, Coinnest, OTCBTC, CoinEx, OKEx, Gate.io, Binance, Allcoin, Bitbns, Bitinka, Exrates, LBank, CoinEgg, Liquid, TDAX, COSS, Huobi and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NEO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NEO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.