NEO (NEO) Price Tops $117.25
NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded 3.8% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on March 5th. Over the last seven days, NEO has traded 13% lower against the US dollar. NEO has a total market cap of $7.62 billion and approximately $189.35 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NEO coin can now be purchased for approximately $117.25 or 0.01018860 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BigONE, Quoine, Exrates and Upbit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00008951 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003222 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00016193 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0473 or 0.00000411 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008673 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00040462 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.25 or 0.00089044 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $22.36 or 0.00194292 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00015788 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001583 BTC.
NEO Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “NEO is a platform in which users can issue and trade assets. NEO has been rebranded from the original 'Antshares'. NEO tokenizes proofs of ownership of an asset and not the asset itself, thus taking into account all of the legal complications and obligations that may come with the transfer of shares, equity and assets. NEO represent an ownership of the NEO platform and allows users to buy NEO (ANC) and to vote on protocol changes on the NEO blockchain. ANS are 100% premined and issued on the NEO's genesis block. “
NEO Coin Trading
NEO can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TDAX, Coinnest, Quoine, Upbit, Huobi, CoolCoin, BigONE, Gate.io, BCEX, CoinEgg, Bittrex, Tidebit, Qryptos, Livecoin, Exrates, Bitfinex, Allcoin, OKEx, Kucoin, Lbank, Cryptopia, Cryptomate, Binance and HitBTC. It is not possible to buy NEO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NEO must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NEO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.