NEAR Protocol (CURRENCY:NEAR) traded up 6.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on July 21st. During the last week, NEAR Protocol has traded 9.4% lower against the dollar. NEAR Protocol has a market cap of $747.05 million and $31.65 million worth of NEAR Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NEAR Protocol coin can currently be bought for $1.80 or 0.00005638 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00002393 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.31 or 0.00032306 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $76.42 or 0.00239386 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00000838 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded up 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.02 or 0.00034512 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.60 or 0.00011292 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000412 BTC.
- Divi (DIVI) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00001523 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00018505 BTC.
NEAR Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “NEAR is an open-source, decentralized platform with the potential to change how systems are designed, how applications are built and how the web itself works. It is a complex technology with a simple goal — allow developers and entrepreneurs to easily and sustainably build applications which secure high value assets like money and identity while making them performant and usable enough for consumers to access. NEAR provides a community-operated cloud infrastructure for deploying and running decentralized applications. It combines the features of a decentralized database with others of a serverless compute platform. The token which allows this platform to run also enables applications built on top of it to interact with each other in new ways. Together, these features allow developers to create censorship resistant back-ends for applications that deal with high stakes data like money, identity and assets and open-state components which interact seamlessly with each other. NEAR’s token economy is built around the NEAR token, a unit of value on the platform that enables token holders to use applications on NEAR, participate in network governance, and earn token rewards by staking to the network. “
NEAR Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEAR Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NEAR Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NEAR Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NEAR Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEAR Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.