NBT Bancorp (NBTB) – Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for NBT Bancorp (NASDAQ: NBTB):
- 1/11/2018 – NBT Bancorp was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 1/4/2018 – NBT Bancorp was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 1/3/2018 – NBT Bancorp was given a new $38.00 price target on by analysts at Sandler O’Neill. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 1/3/2018 – NBT Bancorp was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $42.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “NBT BANCORP INC. is a one bank holding company engaged in general banking business. “
- 12/23/2017 – NBT Bancorp was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “NBT BANCORP INC. is a one bank holding company engaged in general banking business. “
- 12/7/2017 – NBT Bancorp was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
Shares of NBT Bancorp Inc. (NASDAQ:NBTB) opened at $37.97 on Friday. The firm has a market cap of $1,630.00, a P/E ratio of 19.88 and a beta of 0.89. NBT Bancorp Inc. has a 12-month low of $31.28 and a 12-month high of $42.55. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.20, a quick ratio of 0.83 and a current ratio of 0.83.
NBT Bancorp (NASDAQ:NBTB) last released its earnings results on Tuesday, October 24th. The bank reported $0.52 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $0.50 by $0.02. The company had revenue of $102.71 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $101.31 million. NBT Bancorp had a net margin of 20.02% and a return on equity of 9.01%. NBT Bancorp’s revenue was up 6.6% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter in the previous year, the firm earned $0.46 EPS. equities analysts expect that NBT Bancorp Inc. will post 1.97 earnings per share for the current year.
The firm also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Friday, December 15th. Stockholders of record on Friday, December 1st were issued a $0.23 dividend. This represents a $0.92 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 2.42%. The ex-dividend date was Thursday, November 30th. NBT Bancorp’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is currently 48.17%.
In other news, Director V Daniel Robinson II sold 25,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Monday, October 30th. The shares were sold at an average price of $38.56, for a total value of $964,000.00. Following the sale, the director now directly owns 10,141 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $391,036.96. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this hyperlink. Insiders sold a total of 65,000 shares of company stock worth $2,509,900 over the last ninety days. Insiders own 3.07% of the company’s stock.
NBT Bancorp Inc is a financial holding company. The Company conducts its business through NBT Bank, National Association (the Bank) and also through its other subsidiaries, which includes providing commercial banking and financial services to customers in its market area, including central and upstate New York, northeastern Pennsylvania, southern New Hampshire, western Massachusetts, Vermont and Portland, Maine area.
Receive News & Ratings for NBT Bancorp Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NBT Bancorp Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.