Navcoin (CURRENCY:NAV) traded 12.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on April 18th. In the last seven days, Navcoin has traded 20.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Navcoin has a total market capitalization of $48.47 million and approximately $1.39 million worth of Navcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Navcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.68 or 0.00001205 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00004977 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAX) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00003997 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00000792 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000332 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00000793 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.74 or 0.00017300 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Datacoin (DTC) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BoostCoin (BOST) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NavCoin (NAV) is a privacy-driven PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency. NAV uses the x13 hashing algorithm. NavCoin's encryption software disconnects and randomises the transaction data, removing it even from an IP address. NavCoin uses a subchain to process anonymous transactions. “
Navcoin Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Navcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Navcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Navcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Navcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Navcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.