Nano (XNO) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on November 20th. During the last week, Nano has traded 1.7% lower against the dollar. One Nano coin can now be bought for about $0.74 or 0.00001976 BTC on major exchanges. Nano has a total market capitalization of $98.73 million and approximately $1.38 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $37,492.93 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0795 or 0.00000212 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $70.08 or 0.00186904 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $228.14 or 0.00608481 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.94 or 0.00010509 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $163.80 or 0.00436891 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $19.67 or 0.00052466 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.97 or 0.00127952 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00008809 BTC.
Nano Coin Profile
Nano is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Blake2b hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 1st, 2015. Nano’s total supply is 133,248,297 coins. The official message board for Nano is blog.nano.org. Nano’s official Twitter account is @nano and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Nano is https://reddit.com/r/nanocurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Nano is nano.org/en.
Nano Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nano should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.