Nano (NANO) Price Reaches $1.47 on Major Exchanges
Nano (CURRENCY:NANO) traded down 19.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on August 18th. In the last seven days, Nano has traded 30.9% higher against the dollar. Nano has a total market capitalization of $196.27 million and approximately $13.90 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Nano coin can currently be bought for about $1.47 or 0.00023112 BTC on popular exchanges including Koinex, Nanex, HitBTC and Coindeal.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6,393.61 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $291.11 or 0.04569145 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $554.14 or 0.08697459 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $56.81 or 0.00891416 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $96.54 or 0.01514766 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $13.36 or 0.00209581 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $140.72 or 0.02208140 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.59 or 0.00291775 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- DigiByte (DGB) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000405 BTC.
Buying and Selling Nano
Nano can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Binance, Koinex, Bitinka, HitBTC, OKEx, Nanex, Gate.io, Mercatox, CoinFalcon, Coindeal, CoinEx and Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nano should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.