Nano Achieves Market Capitalization of $224.04 Million (NANO)
Nano (CURRENCY:NANO) traded 0.8% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on May 26th. One Nano coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.68 or 0.00021081 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Kucoin, Binance and CoinEx. Over the last seven days, Nano has traded 6.8% lower against the US dollar. Nano has a market capitalization of $224.04 million and $11.77 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7,991.21 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $248.94 or 0.03117669 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $402.06 or 0.05041048 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $100.48 or 0.01259788 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $86.52 or 0.01084752 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.21 or 0.00090416 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.16 or 0.00904692 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $23.10 or 0.00289639 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- DigiByte (DGB) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000190 BTC.
Buying and Selling Nano
Nano can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Bit-Z, CoinFalcon, Gate.io, CoinEx, RightBTC, Binance, HitBTC, Koinex, Mercatox, Bitinka, Nanex, Coindeal and OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nano should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.