Namecoin (NMC) 24-Hour Trading Volume Hits $254,856.00
Namecoin (CURRENCY:NMC) traded down 2.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on March 22nd. Over the last week, Namecoin has traded 5.6% higher against the US dollar. One Namecoin coin can currently be purchased for about $1.75 or 0.00020090 BTC on major exchanges including Bittylicious, Poloniex, Tux Exchange and Altcoin Trader. Namecoin has a total market cap of $25.83 million and approximately $254,856.00 worth of Namecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,746.10 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1,014.78 or 0.11632600 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00024109 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.55 or 0.00143916 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $148.55 or 0.01702840 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00017604 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002868 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003983 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002314 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00009588 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Namecoin s a cryptocurrency which also acts as an alternative, decentralized DNS, which would avoid domain name censorship by making a new top level domain outside of ICANN control. The coin is designed to halve every four years with the same cap limit as Bitcoin of 21,000,000. With the domain registry service a small number of NMC will be destroyed so after mining has finished there will still be a deflationary ellement in place. Namecoin was the first coin to switch to merged mining. “
Namecoin Coin Trading
Namecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: WEX, Tux Exchange, Cryptopia, YoBit, Poloniex, SouthXchange, Altcoin Trader, Bittylicious, Livecoin, BX Thailand and Bleutrade. It is not possible to purchase Namecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Namecoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Namecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Namecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Namecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.