Myriad (XMY) Hits 1-Day Trading Volume of $156.00
Myriad (CURRENCY:XMY) traded down 1.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on August 22nd. In the last week, Myriad has traded down 12.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Myriad coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. Myriad has a total market capitalization of $1.66 million and approximately $156.00 worth of Myriad was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001390 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded down 23.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Myriad Coin Profile
Myriad Coin Trading
Myriad can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Myriad directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Myriad should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Myriad using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Myriad Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Myriad and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.