Myriad Price Hits $0.0067 on Top Exchanges (XMY)
Myriad (CURRENCY:XMY) traded 7.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on March 22nd. One Myriad coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0067 or 0.00000077 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. Myriad has a market cap of $10.48 million and approximately $33,530.00 worth of Myriad was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Myriad has traded up 1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8,750.95 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $542.99 or 0.06230530 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,007.69 or 0.11562700 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $166.12 or 0.01906180 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $213.76 or 0.02452750 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.29 or 0.00221397 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.23 or 0.00094441 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $62.24 or 0.00714171 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $250.59 or 0.02875350 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Myriad uses five proof of work algorithms for one coin which can be chosen by the user – Scrypt, SHA-256D. QuBit, Skein and Groestl. The coin has a block time of 2.5mins and block halving every 967680 blocks. “
Buying and Selling Myriad
Myriad can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is not presently possible to buy Myriad directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Myriad must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Myriad using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Myriad Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Myriad and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.