MVL (CURRENCY:MVL) traded down 7.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 20th. MVL has a market capitalization of $183.47 million and approximately $13.21 million worth of MVL was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MVL coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0139 or 0.00000033 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, MVL has traded down 9.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002355 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.16 or 0.00054543 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00002677 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.13 or 0.00129801 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002355 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.11 or 0.00012030 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $19.00 or 0.00044737 BTC.
MVL Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MVLChain aims to build an incentive-based blockchain mobility ecosystem, MVL ecosystem. MVL Ecosystem breaks away from the centralized system where the few gets the most benefit from the vehicle data provided by other participants. The first MVL connected use case will be a ride-hailing service which will be launched in Singapore in July. MVL reward system where the contributors get rewarded called the MVP (MVL Points) will be used for all connected services. This will be a tool to activate MVL ecosystem and keep the participants locked in. “
Buying and Selling MVL
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MVL directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MVL should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MVL using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MVL Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MVL and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.