Multi-collateral DAI (DAI) Price Tops $1.00 on Exchanges
Multi-collateral DAI (CURRENCY:DAI) traded up 2.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on January 24th. Multi-collateral DAI has a market capitalization of $100.35 million and $15.89 million worth of Multi-collateral DAI was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Multi-collateral DAI token can currently be bought for approximately $1.00 or 0.00011787 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Multi-collateral DAI has traded up 0.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.14 or 0.00036826 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0469 or 0.00000551 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $469.18 or 0.05509488 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00026825 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.88 or 0.00127763 BTC.
- Molecular Future (MOF) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00019800 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00033812 BTC.
- Tap (XTP) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002436 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002693 BTC.
Multi-collateral DAI Token Profile
Buying and Selling Multi-collateral DAI
Multi-collateral DAI can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Multi-collateral DAI directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Multi-collateral DAI should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Multi-collateral DAI using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Multi-collateral DAI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Multi-collateral DAI and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.