Shares of MSP Recovery, Inc. (NASDAQ:LIFW – Get Rating) were up 3.8% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $0.55 and last traded at $0.55. Approximately 9,009 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 94% from the average daily volume of 150,756 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.53.
MSP Recovery Price Performance
The company has a current ratio of 0.93, a quick ratio of 0.93 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.06. The business has a 50-day moving average of $0.69.
MSP Recovery Company Profile
MSP Recovery, Inc operates as a healthcare recoveries and data analytics company in the United States and Puerto Rico. The company offers claims recovery services, including services to related parties or third parties to assist entities with pursuit of claims recovery rights. It also provides Chase to pay service to assist its healthcare provider clients to identify in the first instance the proper primary insurer at the point of care and thereby avoid making a wrongful payment; and LifeWallet, a platform designed to locate and organize users' medical records.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on MSP Recovery (LIFW)
- 3 Electrical Gear Makers: Hidden Gems Amid Growing Digitization
- Can ULTA’s Defensive Product Line Stand Against This Down Cycle
- A Reversal Is Brewing For Medtronic: Buying The Dip
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
Receive News & Ratings for MSP Recovery Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MSP Recovery and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.