MovieBloc (CURRENCY:MBL) traded 1.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on January 13th. One MovieBloc coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0015 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges. MovieBloc has a market capitalization of $14.93 million and $5.11 million worth of MovieBloc was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, MovieBloc has traded up 0.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 14.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.83 or 0.00042127 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00005441 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $143.35 or 0.00381393 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.99 or 0.00039881 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0713 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,541.88 or 0.04102300 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002663 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.02 or 0.00013350 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002661 BTC.
- Revain (REV) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000031 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for MovieBloc is medium.com/moviebloc. MovieBloc’s official website is moviebloc.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “Using the blockchain technology, MovieBloc aims to create the biggest and most participant-centric film ecosystem. The Creators will get a transparent revenue share, audience data, and equal screening opportunity; the viewers will access various films & contents and get rewarded for providing curation, subtitle, and marketing material to the ecosystem. “
Buying and Selling MovieBloc
MovieBloc can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MovieBloc directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MovieBloc should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MovieBloc using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MovieBloc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MovieBloc and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.