Mooncoin (MOON) Price Tops $0.0001
Mooncoin (CURRENCY:MOON) traded up 12.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 18th. Over the last seven days, Mooncoin has traded 1.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Mooncoin has a total market cap of $24.21 million and approximately $21,036.00 worth of Mooncoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Mooncoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and Bleutrade.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $156.54 or 0.01856390 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0304 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003916 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004552 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00005779 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00014780 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00020392 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002507 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0743 or 0.00000882 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “There is one coin for each millimeter of covering distance from the Earth to the Moon. Moon Coin has an increasing block reward reduction range, where in the first 100,000 blocks the reward can be between 0 and 1,000,000 coins, this then drops to 0-600,000 coins for the second 100,000 blocks and so on. After block 384,400 all block rewards are fixed at 29531. “
Mooncoin Coin Trading
Mooncoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Bleutrade. It is not presently possible to purchase Mooncoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mooncoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Mooncoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mooncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mooncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.