Mooncoin (CURRENCY:MOON) traded 2.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on April 18th. During the last week, Mooncoin has traded 2.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Mooncoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Mooncoin has a total market capitalization of $6.77 million and approximately $140.00 worth of Mooncoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00000592 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $274.42 or 0.00490608 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00003864 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0572 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded down 20.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000271 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 17.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00000781 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 18% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00000650 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.07 or 0.00005497 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00002349 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Moons are a new way for people to be rewarded for their contributions to r/CryptoCurrency. Moons can be claimed in the new Vault section of the Reddit iOS or Android app. They represent ownership in the subreddit, they are tokens on the Ethereum blockchain controlled entirely by the user, and they can be freely transferred, tipped, and spent in r/CryptoCurrency. Moons are distributed monthly based on individual contributions (comments, posts, etc.) that people make in r/CryptoCurrency. Reddit karma provides a basis for measuring people’s contribution, but the final decision is up to the community. Initially, 50 million Moons will be distributed based on karma earned in the subreddit to date. The amount distributed each following month will start at 5 million and decrease by 2.5% every cycle, so that the total number of Moons distributed over time will approach a maximum cap of 250 million. “
Buying and Selling Mooncoin
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mooncoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mooncoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Mooncoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mooncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mooncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.