Mooncoin (MOON) Market Cap Hits $21.26 Million
Mooncoin (CURRENCY:MOON) traded down 13% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 12th. One Mooncoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and Bleutrade. During the last seven days, Mooncoin has traded down 33.4% against the dollar. Mooncoin has a total market capitalization of $21.26 million and $12,851.00 worth of Mooncoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $180.37 or 0.01934790 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0383 or 0.00000411 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004005 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005200 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00007465 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00017680 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.78 or 0.00029864 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002322 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00020142 BTC.
Mooncoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “There is one coin for each millimeter of covering distance from the Earth to the Moon. Moon Coin has an increasing block reward reduction range, where in the first 100,000 blocks the reward can be between 0 and 1,000,000 coins, this then drops to 0-600,000 coins for the second 100,000 blocks and so on. After block 384,400 all block rewards are fixed at 29531. “
Buying and Selling Mooncoin
Mooncoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to purchase Mooncoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mooncoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Mooncoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mooncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mooncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.