Mooncoin (CURRENCY:MOON) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on June 11th. Mooncoin has a market cap of $6.77 million and $140.00 worth of Mooncoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Mooncoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Mooncoin has traded 2.6% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $170.86 or 0.00457146 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00006451 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0285 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00011880 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000603 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0768 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000452 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00003369 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000121 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Moons are a new way for people to be rewarded for their contributions to r/CryptoCurrency. Moons can be claimed in the new Vault section of the Reddit iOS or Android app. They represent ownership in the subreddit, they are tokens on the Ethereum blockchain controlled entirely by the user, and they can be freely transferred, tipped, and spent in r/CryptoCurrency. Moons are distributed monthly based on individual contributions (comments, posts, etc.) that people make in r/CryptoCurrency. Reddit karma provides a basis for measuring people’s contribution, but the final decision is up to the community. Initially, 50 million Moons will be distributed based on karma earned in the subreddit to date. The amount distributed each following month will start at 5 million and decrease by 2.5% every cycle, so that the total number of Moons distributed over time will approach a maximum cap of 250 million. “
Buying and Selling Mooncoin
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mooncoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mooncoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Mooncoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mooncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mooncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.