Monolith (CURRENCY:TKN) traded 12.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on February 23rd. One Monolith coin can currently be bought for about $0.30 or 0.00000625 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Monolith has traded down 16.2% against the U.S. dollar. Monolith has a total market cap of $10.04 million and $14,278.00 worth of Monolith was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $25.21 or 0.00053244 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $331.94 or 0.00701094 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded 27.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.02 or 0.00031720 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 30.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.04 or 0.00038099 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00006287 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.34 or 0.00057742 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002114 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002112 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2,067.57 or 0.04366889 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “TokenCard was a project focused on providing an easy method for users to interact and secure their tokens. It allowed users to keep their Ethereum-based tokens secure and under user-set spending and security parameters through the Token Contract Wallet. The tokens couldbe spend through the physical TokenCard, nabling online payments, PoS transactions and ATM withdrawals. TokenCard rebranded to Monolith “
Monolith Coin Trading
Monolith can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monolith directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monolith should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monolith using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monolith Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monolith and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.