Monolith Market Capitalization Reaches $7.71 Million (TKN)
Monolith (CURRENCY:TKN) traded 2.3% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on December 2nd. Over the last week, Monolith has traded 2.1% lower against the US dollar. One Monolith token can now be bought for $0.24 or 0.00003336 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, HitBTC, Livecoin and Bancor Network. Monolith has a total market cap of $7.71 million and $1,224.00 worth of Monolith was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00041397 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $561.41 or 0.07671667 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000354 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002039 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00020441 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0831 or 0.00001136 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000082 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Monolith’s official message board is medium.com/@Monolith. Monolith’s official website is monolith.xyz. The Reddit community for Monolith is /r/TokenCard and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Monolith Token Trading
Monolith can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, HitBTC, Bancor Network, IDEX and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monolith directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monolith should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monolith using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monolith Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monolith and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.