Monoeci (XMCC) Hits Market Cap of $2.88 Million
Monoeci (CURRENCY:XMCC) traded down 14.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 17th. One Monoeci coin can currently be purchased for $0.92 or 0.00011853 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. During the last week, Monoeci has traded down 28.8% against the dollar. Monoeci has a market cap of $2.88 million and approximately $10,059.00 worth of Monoeci was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $374.20 or 0.04864430 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001452 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00015332 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00018004 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0637 or 0.00000821 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0748 or 0.00000972 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000333 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MonacoCoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the X11 algorithm aiming to integrate cryptographic money secure in an environment of real use. MonacoCoin aims to federate a large number of Monegasque businesses and provide them with smartphone and credit card applications for end users, as well as payment terminals dedicated to Monegasque merchants. XMCC also provides a second layer network of masternodes that process instant and anonymous transactions. “
Monoeci Coin Trading
Monoeci can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Monoeci directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monoeci must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monoeci using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monoeci Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monoeci and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.