MONK (CURRENCY:MONK) traded down 2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on October 13th. During the last week, MONK has traded up 5.8% against the U.S. dollar. One MONK coin can now be purchased for $0.0503 or 0.00000087 BTC on major exchanges. MONK has a total market cap of $651,442.64 and $782.00 worth of MONK was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Star Atlas DAO (POLIS) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.91 or 0.00013635 BTC.
- PAC Protocol (PAC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- SuperFarm (SUPER) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00001213 BTC.
- DECOIN (DTEP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00000468 BTC.
- Footballcoin (XFC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 79.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000236 BTC.
- PENG (PENG) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitGuild PLAT (PLAT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- MM Token (MM) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00004540 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Monkey aim is to help the users from wasting their time checking virtual machines and wallets the whole day. Monkey will instantly update the users once the balance changes and will also keep an eye on the users Masternodes without needing to access them. Monkey is using an energy-efficient proof-of-stake algorithm, can be mined on any computer, and will never require specialized mining equipment. Fast transactions featuring guaranteed zero-confirmation transactions, we call it SwiftTX.Decentralized blockchain voting providing for consensus-based advancement of the current Masternode technology used to secure the network and provide the above features, each Masternode is secured with collateral of 2,000 MONK.”
MONK Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MONK directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MONK should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MONK using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MONK Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MONK and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.