MonetaryUnit Tops 1-Day Volume of $179,311.00 (MUE)
MonetaryUnit (CURRENCY:MUE) traded down 5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 21st. Over the last week, MonetaryUnit has traded down 16% against the US dollar. One MonetaryUnit coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.14 or 0.00001317 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittylicious, Bittrex, Upbit and CryptoBridge. MonetaryUnit has a market cap of $17.51 million and approximately $179,311.00 worth of MonetaryUnit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.40 or 0.00050863 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- LockChain (LOC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00013086 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00008184 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded down 20% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001201 BTC.
MonetaryUnit Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MonetaryUnit is a cryptocurrency based on the Quark encryption algorithm. MUE can be sent anywhere for a low fee and offers a in-wallet blockchain messaging system “
Buying and Selling MonetaryUnit
MonetaryUnit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, CryptoBridge, Bittrex, CoinExchange and Upbit. It is not presently possible to purchase MonetaryUnit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MonetaryUnit must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MonetaryUnit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MonetaryUnit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonetaryUnit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.