MonetaryUnit Price Tops $0.14 on Major Exchanges (MUE)
MonetaryUnit (CURRENCY:MUE) traded 1.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on March 22nd. Over the last week, MonetaryUnit has traded down 1% against the U.S. dollar. One MonetaryUnit coin can currently be purchased for about $0.14 or 0.00001592 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Bittylicious. MonetaryUnit has a market capitalization of $17.64 million and approximately $965,118.00 worth of MonetaryUnit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.96 or 0.00045489 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded down 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005411 BTC.
- LockChain (LOC) traded down 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00012584 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0749 or 0.00000860 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MonetaryUnit is a cryptocurrency based on the Quark encryption algorithm. MUE can be sent anywhere for a low fee and offers a in-wallet blockchain messaging system “
Buying and Selling MonetaryUnit
MonetaryUnit can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, Bittylicious and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase MonetaryUnit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MonetaryUnit must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MonetaryUnit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MonetaryUnit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonetaryUnit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.