MonetaryUnit (MUE) Price Hits $0.0280 on Major Exchanges
MonetaryUnit (CURRENCY:MUE) traded 0.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on August 25th. One MonetaryUnit coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0280 or 0.00000418 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittylicious, CryptoBridge, Upbit and CoinExchange. MonetaryUnit has a total market cap of $3.89 million and approximately $10,112.00 worth of MonetaryUnit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, MonetaryUnit has traded down 4.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00018002 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001705 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00008663 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0471 or 0.00000702 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001991 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002844 BTC.
MonetaryUnit Coin Trading
MonetaryUnit can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Upbit, Bittrex, Bittylicious and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonetaryUnit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MonetaryUnit should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MonetaryUnit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MonetaryUnit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonetaryUnit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.