MonetaryUnit (MUE) Hits 24 Hour Trading Volume of $406,494.00
MonetaryUnit (CURRENCY:MUE) traded up 6.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on March 4th. MonetaryUnit has a total market capitalization of $22.65 million and approximately $406,494.00 worth of MonetaryUnit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, MonetaryUnit has traded 34.5% higher against the dollar. One MonetaryUnit coin can now be purchased for $0.18 or 0.00001576 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, CoinExchange, Bittylicious and CryptoBridge.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.08 or 0.00053229 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded up 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00007386 BTC.
- LockChain (LOC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00011650 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001320 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MonetaryUnit is a cryptocurrency based on the Quark encryption algorithm. MUE can be sent anywhere for a low fee and offers a in-wallet blockchain messaging system “
Buying and Selling MonetaryUnit
MonetaryUnit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Bittrex, Bittylicious, Upbit and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to purchase MonetaryUnit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MonetaryUnit must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MonetaryUnit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MonetaryUnit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonetaryUnit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.