MonetaryUnit 1-Day Trading Volume Hits $4,901.00 (MUE)
MonetaryUnit (CURRENCY:MUE) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on December 5th. MonetaryUnit has a market cap of $2.29 million and $4,901.00 worth of MonetaryUnit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MonetaryUnit coin can now be purchased for $0.0158 or 0.00000419 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, Bittylicious and Upbit. Over the last seven days, MonetaryUnit has traded down 11.5% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00018144 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00033555 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00019461 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0778 or 0.00002059 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000470 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
MonetaryUnit Coin Profile
MonetaryUnit Coin Trading
MonetaryUnit can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Bittrex, CoinExchange, Bittylicious and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonetaryUnit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MonetaryUnit should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MonetaryUnit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MonetaryUnit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonetaryUnit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.