MonaCoin Price Up 41.8% Over Last Week (MONA)
MonaCoin (CURRENCY:MONA) traded 4.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on September 26th. One MonaCoin coin can now be bought for $1.34 or 0.00020721 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, QBTC, Bitbank and Fisco. MonaCoin has a market capitalization of $84.07 million and approximately $3.91 million worth of MonaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, MonaCoin has traded up 41.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6,500.70 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $214.70 or 0.03309316 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $447.94 or 0.06904461 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $57.13 or 0.00880557 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $115.34 or 0.01777781 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.92 or 0.00168364 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $134.59 or 0.02074545 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $22.27 or 0.00343237 BTC.
Buying and Selling MonaCoin
MonaCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex, Bleutrade, Livecoin, QBTC, Bitbank, Zaif, Fisco and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MonaCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MonaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MonaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.