Modum Price Hits $3.01 on Top Exchanges (MOD)
Modum (CURRENCY:MOD) traded up 2.5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on March 4th. Modum has a total market cap of $54.96 million and approximately $305,271.00 worth of Modum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Modum token can now be purchased for approximately $3.01 or 0.00026498 BTC on popular exchanges including Mercatox, Binance, EtherDelta and Kucoin. Over the last seven days, Modum has traded 2.7% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00008370 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $119.63 or 0.01052750 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003137 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00016784 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0482 or 0.00000424 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00040996 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008773 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.23 or 0.00090052 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $20.92 or 0.00184079 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00016081 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Modum is a platform that will use the Ethereum blockchain to provide a supply chain for the pharmacy industry assuring a high level of data integrity, security, independent verification and, flexible data ownership, just to name a few characteristics. In order to achieve this, Modum solutions enables companies to prove compliance with GDP regulations using blockchain and Internet-of-Things (IoT) technology. The Modum token will give to users voting rights. The token holders could vote to decide either if the pre-defined milestones of the project were achieved or not. Furthermore, users will benefit as Modum shareholders. “
Modum Token Trading
Modum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Mercatox, Kucoin and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Modum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Modum must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Modum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Modum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Modum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.