ModiHost (CURRENCY:AIM) traded 4.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on September 20th. ModiHost has a total market capitalization of $152,288.51 and $25,284.00 worth of ModiHost was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, ModiHost has traded down 3.9% against the U.S. dollar. One ModiHost coin can now be purchased for $0.12 or 0.00000288 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002355 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $23.16 or 0.00054543 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00002677 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $55.13 or 0.00129801 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002355 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.11 or 0.00012030 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.00 or 0.00044737 BTC.
ModiHost Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Aimedis is a medical care platform. It works as an intermediary between doctors and patients in order to create a medical data marketplace, where users can provide medical data to the doctors, and doctors can diagnose patients. At Aimedis, online medical prescriptions are possible as well as access to A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) tools that are able to examine medical data. The Aimedis (AIM) token is an Ethereum-based (ERC-20) cryptocurrency. It will serve the users as a medium to exchange value between them and/or to pay for other users medical services when using Aimedis. In addition, to buy or sell medical data, AIM tokens are required. “
Buying and Selling ModiHost
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ModiHost directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ModiHost should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ModiHost using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ModiHost Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ModiHost and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.